You Should Be Rewarded!
Benefits of being a WILDFOWLER Member
Earn 100 points for registering
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
Earn 20 points for product reviews
Earn 20 points for email sign up
Earn points on referred friends' orders
Surprise offers and special loyalty promotions
We'll keep track of your points
Receive $1 discount for every 20 points
Using Loyalty Reward Points
Use Reward points on wildfowler.com as currency to reduce your order total.
Redeeming Reward Points
Receive $1 discount for every 20 points. Points redemption must be at least $10 (200 points minimum).
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Be sure to remember your password and that you are logged in to get and redeem points/WILDFOWLER Bucks.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
Reward points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue a minimum number of points, at which point they will become available for redemption.
Reward points may also be capped at the maximum value of points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- Registering on the site — Earn 100 points for registering an account on wildfowler.com.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time — Earn 20 points for signing up for our super cool newsletters.
- Referring a friend – Earn 20 points for every friend who registers an account on our website.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- For your friend’s purchases — Earn points on 15% of referred friends' orders just like they were yours.
- Leaving product reviews — Earn 20 points for leaving a product review.
- New Tag Submission — Earn points for adding tags to products.
- From time to time other special loyalty promotions will be offered.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.